Response to COVID-19
To whom it may concern:
In accordance with guidance issued by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in the United States Department of Homeland Security, 4 Warriors Hydro Excavation, LLC and its operators are in “critical infrastructure industry” that is permitted and obligated to provide critical and essential services at this time. Accordingly, 4 Warriors Hydro Excavation, LLC and its operators have a responsibility to continue its business operations and activities due to its designation as providing critical infrastructure services. The individual in possession of this letter is necessary and critical to the performance of 4 Warriors Hydro Excavation, LLC’s operations, as in his/her presence on our worksite(s).
In light of this, it is kindly requested that the individual in possession of this letter be freely permitted to travel, move, and conduct his/her activities as may be necessary or appropriate for him/her to perform his/her job duties in service of 4 Warriors Hydro Excavation, LLC.
If verification of this request is required, please call Blaine Louis, at (210) 721-2772.
4 Warriors Hydro Excavation, LLC
Blaine Louis – Vice President
12101 W I-10 Marion, Texas 78124
As identified by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in the United States Department of Homeland Security, the oil and gas industry has been recognized as a critical infrastructure industry. It stated, “If you work in a critical infrastructure industry, you have a special responsibility to maintain your normal work schedule.” Therefore, 4 Warriors Hydro Excavation, LLC and its operators will continue its business operations during this time.
4 Warriors Hydro Excavation, LLC understands the important role our product plays in providing the nation with energy. As identified critical workers, it also understands the additional weight these roles and responsibilities have on you and your family.
In order to keep everyone safe during this time, please be mindful of these expectations:
- If you test positive for COVID-19, have related symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please remotely notify your supervisor IMMEDIATELY.
- Contact your medical provider for further care and instructions.
- You must provide a medical release prior to returning to work if you do test positive.
These safety measures are very important as we continue to address this ongoing situation and as we do our part to help prevent the spread of illnesses. Therefore, please continue practicing good hygiene and following these preventative actions:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a cleaning spray or wipe.
- Keep your distance from others if possible.
- If you are feeling sick, please let your 4 Warriors Hydro Excavation, LLC supervisor know.
- Call ahead before you go to the doctor and tell them about your symptoms.