We’re looking for hard-working, motivated individuals to join our team. 4 Warriors Hydro Excavating is committed to exceeding our client’s highest expectations, fully understanding timelines, safety and of course your price budget. 4 Warriors has advanced safety training that is required to work refineries, substations, and even nuclear facilities.
4 Warriors Hydro Excavating is a rapidly growing organization specializing in hydro excavation services. We pride ourselves on ensuring safety, integrity, and quality in all aspects of our operations.
The person in this position must have a strong work ethic, be a self starter, and be able to manage time. Organization and communication skills are required to be successful.
Field Tickets/ hours
- Look over field tickets to see what information is missing,
- Scan and send tickets to STX office by truck numbers. Also list how many tickets each truck should have
- Send man hours to Barrilleaux (Thursday) and Berry Brothers (Plains only, Monday) weekly
- Send total Berry Brothers man hours monthly
- Put in new one calls as soon as they come through
- Maintain/ update list as needed
- Be available to respond to line locators. A lot will call to see if it is a new ticket or an update
- Familiarize yourself with Google Earth and KMZ files incase you have to map out coordinates
- Get with Rocky to find out which ones need to be closed out/no longer updated
- Verify that one call ticket has cleared before job starts
- Provide applications for new applicants
- Obtain filled out application and ID and SS, send to Janae to start background check
- Schedule drug screen after background check has been completed and approved if anything pops up
- Check for updates on drug screen, and once negative results are reported work with operations manager to schedule start date for office training
- Verify that pay rates are approved before candidate starts
- Have any necessary paperwork ready for first day (pay rate, insurance, direct deposit, etc.)
- Be available if they have questions on training and help guide them through
- Add to employee contact list
- Provide H2S training if needed
- Provide new hire folder with information
- Ensure they get signed into Quickbooks while in office so they can clock in and clock out
- Send training times to Janae to make sure time is accurate
- Maintain list of current certifications and stay familiar for scheduled jobs
- Find trainer or schedule OQs based on what is required by upcoming jobs
- Get with operations manager on expiring certifications to schedule employee a time to retake
- Keep employee files, and when someone leaves move that file to past employee and remove them from compliance/safety training sites
- Be available to send OQs/ certifications, drug screens, and other information to clients for specific jobsites that may require it
- Send receipts weekly
- Keep application packets on hand
- Keep new hire packets on hand
- Purchase office supplies if needed
- Keep field tickets organized
- Keep JSAs organized
- Be available to send training or other info to hiring clients
- Be in close contact with Janae
- Answer phones
- Proven experience as an office manager or administrative assistant.
- Knowledgeable office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Word in particular).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and leadership qualities.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
Why Work With Us?
At 4 Warriors Hydro Excavating, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic, safety-conscious work environment.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and skills related to this position.
4 Warriors Hydro Excavating is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Please note, only applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.*
We look forward to meeting our next warrior!
Download An Application
"*" indicates required fields